Saturday, August 22, 2009

Karen's Day today

Today is Karen Lim's birthday and I hope she is having a great day.
I wanted to scan an old photo of her to include with this post, but my printer/scanner seems to be taking a day off- maybe permanently.
Karen is one of the easiest people to hang out with, go on a road trip with, and go shopping with. She knows how to laugh and she loves the Lord. She is a great friend.
Karen taught me everything I know about Hallmark Christmas ornaments, and some other Hallmark paraphernalia. She also taught me a lot about Beanie Babies, and I still love them today. Although I don't have as many as I once had.
She also taught me about spyin, and some other things with catchy words that I won't define in this post lest we be held responsible.
She knows what I mean when I call and say, "Huh! I'll be down 'ar," and "What's yer brother gonna do for ya, hold yer hand?"
She knows a lot about a lot of things, but both of us agree, when we want to buy a boat we talk to Jerry. 'Cause Jerry knows about buyin' thangs.
Happy Birthday Karen!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awwww, Marshie! You are awesome! Awesomer than awesome, actually. You sure know how to make a gal feel special. THANK YOU!!! I had a great birthday. :o) When you buy a boat, I will talk to Jerry for you. Because Jerry knows about buyin' things.