Monday, October 17, 2011

Cake. It was my birthday

Last week we celebrated my birthday. It was a great day. I taught Godly Play in the morning, and as usual had a great morning with the children. Chuck met me for the late service, and then we went to pick up a few things at the local grocery store, where I also picked out a cake.
I'm supposed to be getting in touch with a local artisan to maybe get a pair of custom made boots. If it works out I think they'll look awesome. I'm starting to wonder if it would work. They would be made of felted alpaca wool. If I get them I'll definitely post a pic.

The cake I chose was a chocolate tuxedo cake. Very yummy.
I'm always thinking of more photo opps after the fact. I didn't get a picture of myself that day. Should have.  We need more cameras in this family so we can get other perspectives.
Sean loves to take pictures, and he does have a camera. He rarely remembers it, though.

No comments: